Individually made to suit customers requirements
Booth Insulated Concrete Flooring
In 1996 booth precast installed a precast flooring plant to meet the growing need for concrete flooring in the midlands.
The many benefits of concrete flooring has been well documented over the years
- Insulated high density concrete flooring panel reducing heat loss
- Manufactured using up to 50Kn concrete.
- Individually made to suit customers requirements.
- Increases structural strength to all concrete buildings.
- Excellent sound proofing properties.
- Can save lives in the case of fire.
- Better value than conventional timber flooring.
- Suitable for underground heating.
- Can support concrete block partition walls.
- 150 meters of flooring can be laid in just 4 hours.
- Pockets can be pre-made in flooring for ducts, pipes and laundry shoots, etc.
- Structural calculations available for every project.
- Concrete lasts longer than timber frames
- Suitable fore every style of concrete build structure, houses, apartments, offices and industrial buildings.